Discovery of D amino acids
Recent studies unveiled that existence of D-amino acids, including D-Asp, D-Glu, D-Ala, D-Pro, D-Val, D-Leu, and D-Phe in OM-X
- Primarily known as peptidoglycan in bacterial cell walls and possess antibacterial properties.
- Protection against infections
OM-X contain Postbiotic Metabolite- Fulvic Acid
“We have found the fact that a high concentration of fulvic acid is present in the OM-X extract during the detailed analysis on the fermented metabolites.” Announced by Dr. Muneaki Takahata, Biobank Japan during 2017 OM-X World Conference.
General Functionality of Fulvic Acid:
- Protection and Recovery of Intestinal Tight Junction
- Promote the Digestion and Absorption of Nutrients
- Improve Cognitive Function
- Anti-Inflammatory Effect
- Protection and Recovery of Skin
OM-X has various effects such as the anti-inflammatory effect, the antioxidant effect, the anti-allergic property and anti-fatigue effect through our in vivo experiments. These effects are very similar to the commonly known effects of Fulvic acid.